Welcome to the Shared Procurement Portal (SPP)
What is the SPP?
Public agencies in Washington State have partnered to create a regional website that consolidates procurement services, making it easy for government and businesses to work together.
SPP's New Online Application - WebProcure
SPP implemented a new online procurement system called WebProcure that further streamlines procurement processes and offers expanded services to our users. The new system continues to be offered as a regional service of the eCityGov Alliance and is available through the SharedProcurementPortal.com website.
SPP Quick Facts
SPP's WebProcure application offers many new features as well as enhancements to existing services, including:
- Consolidated solicitation board where suppliers can view and respond to business opportunities with all of the SPP member agencies
- Invitation to participate in private and informal solicitations
- Use of the standardized and widely accepted NIGP (National Institute of Government Purchasing) commodity codes
- Automatic email notifications of business opportunities relevant to your selected categories and commodities
- Improved vendor registration with multiple users, contacts, attachments, applications and more.
- Electronic submittal of bids and proposals.
- View and respond online to public opportunities.
- Engage in real time, online questions and answers for active opportunities.
- Ability to receive our award results/postings electronically.
- Maintain your own business opportunity archive.
SPP Full Legal Advertisement - SPP Title VI Legal Ad