Welcome to the Shared Procurement Portal (SPP)
SPP Full Legal Advertisement Dec 2013 - SPP Title VI Legal Ad
What is the SPP?
Public agencies in Washington State have partnered to create a regional website that consolidates procurement services, making it easy for government and businesses to work together.
Important Subscription Changes
Active participation in our vendor community including full use of services requires membership to our "Premium Subscriber" list.
We have historically been able to provide our services free to users; however, there are many challenges to keeping basic services such as these operating. To provide these services, there is an annual Premium Subscriber fee of $100. Certified minority businesses receive a reduced fee of $50. This funding is critical for eCityGov Alliance to continue providing online services in an efficient, transparent, timely, and environmentally friendly way.
Thank you for using the Shared Procurement Portal and being part of our vendor community. We look forward to continuing to work with you and offering opportunities to help grow your business.
SPP is implementing a new online procurement system called WebProcure that further streamlines procurement processes and offers expanded services to our users. The new system will continue to be offered as a regional service of the eCityGov Alliance and will be available on the SharedProcurementPortal.com website.
Frequently Asked Questions: SPP Transition to WebProcure
WebProcure offers many new features as well as enhancements to existing services, including:
- All business opportunities from the Alliance members will be posted to a consolidated board where you can view and respond. All from one place.
- Automatic email or fax notifications of the business opportunities by your interested categories/commodities.
- Ability to electronically submit your bids or proposals. This will initially be limited by certain agencies.
- Ability to view and respond to other public opportunities.
- Real time questions and answers for the live opportunities.
- Improved vendor registration with multiple users, contacts, attachments, applications and more.
- Ability to receive our award results/postings electronically.
- Maintain your own business opportunity archive.
- Standardized and widely accepted NIGP (National Institute of Government Purchasing) commodity coding ease categorizing your business and only receive those opportunities relevant to you.
- Much more!
Upon system rollout, you will receive an email with a new User ID and password to log into WebProcure along with instructions on how to update your company's profile.